1st Line Support Analyst (French Speaking)
My client is an organisation, with a base in High Wycombe, currently looking to hire a 1st Line Helpdesk Support person fluent in French to join the team.The role will involve supporting UK and European Franchises with PCs, laptops printer set up and configuration, and network support. The role requires fluency in French along with previous experience within an IT support environment.
- Logging and resolving incidents on the Helpdesk
- Monitor incoming email alerts to the Helpdesk and access frequently to ensure tacks are acknowledged promptly
- Keep all unresolved assigned tickets updated frequently and in a timely manner, and customers updated with the progress of their tickets
- Facilitate and administer system updates where necessary
- Liaising with internal and external support teams
- Providing the customer with a go-to person who will use initiative, experience and all resources to find a solution to a given issue
The candidate must have:
- Fluency in French (additional fluency in German is a great bonus)
- Technical expertise from an IT environment, including MS Windows XP/7, MS Office
- Previous experience of providing telephone, remote, e-mail support
- Engaging communication skills
- Ability to make decisions/ act on own initiative
- Technical competency within an IT environment
Fluency in any other European language is an advantage as well as previous experience of working in the retail sector with POS Software/Hardware support experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain and develop experience within a dynamic business, where progression is inherent within the development of the company and the investment in technology.
Are you a fluent French and English speaker?
Have you previously worked in a technical support environment?
Location: High Wycombe
Apply for this role