Key Account Manager
Are you an intelligent and driven individual with a strong consultative background and leadership qualities looking for an opportunity to earn an excellent package whilst working for a reputable and innovative technology company, with an impressive portfolio of clients?
If so, look no further! We have a fantastic opportunity for a Key Account Manager to be a critical part of an exciting period of growth. As the Key Account Manager you will be engaging with Top Tier clients to build strategic relationships and to nurture them to success, whilst managing a small team.
In addition the Key Account Manager will:
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of Key Accounts and target industries
- Identify opportunities to maximise and extend engagements by understanding the needs of the client
- Maintaining an excellent knowledge of the product portfolio and roadmap as well as competitor activity
- Will have the ability to negotiate and close solution deals and continue to build the development of a close and execution plan
- Ensure maintenance of an accurate and detailed customer CRM and associated systems
The successful candidate will ideally have undertaken a graduate training programme, have proven experience in management consulting and stake holder management. You will also have a track record which will include significant solution sales experience and a demonstrable understanding of technology solutions. You will be able to quickly build relationships with key decision makers, understand RFI, RFP and Bid Management as well as understanding the differences between solution, time and materials and software only sales. You must have the leadership experience and gravitas to enable to you to lead a team-orientated approach.
Those who are interested in cloud infrastructure, security, integration software, and consulting and solution sales should apply. This role will include an element of travelling therefore a driving license and car is essential.
Do you have proven experience of selling solutions that contain elements of both software and consulting services?
Do you have experience of developing and responding to RFI’s and RFP’s and bid management?
Can you provide evidence of your successful sales track record within software and consultancy sales?
Salary: Bonus structure related to KPI's
Apply for this role