Sales Account Manager
Are you a confident Sales Account Manager, seeking a new challenge?
If so, we have a great client based near the river in Kingston-upon-Thames who are looking to bring on board a dynamic individual into their small team.
The Sales Account Manager will navigate the customer through all stages of the audio-visual (AV) solution. You must be IT savvy and client solution orientated. You must have the ability to be keen to learn how to deliver a product based sales solution, and have a proactive approach for gaining new sales opportunities. The Sales Account Manager will participate in the following, but not limited to:
- Product related training
- Develop strategies for up-sell/cross-sell opportunities
- Develop and build sales relationships by proactively gaining an understanding of the customers’ requirements
- Respond to customer enquiries
- Develop pitch strategies and learn from your successes by tailoring your approach
- Plan and organise sales leads
- Analyse your pipeline and identify opportunities and threats to your target
- Develop new business and strengthen relationships
- Work closely and support the management team
The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of 3 years sales experience, ideally within a technical or solution focussed environment; corporate, retail or education sectors. You will hold a consistent and successful sales track record and the ability to maintain a healthy pipeline.
This role would be ideal for someone who is personable, positive and enthusiastic who is confident in sales with a consultative approach. Experience of Hardware, Audio Visual or Projection a distinct advantage. Equally a candidate who has working with consumer electronics or home appliances would work well. The role is a great opportunity to join a friendly, growing company. The office is three minutes from Kingston Station and has parking.
Whilst this is still an active role, interviews with the Client won’t be until September. They are still open to receiving CV’s.
Do you have at least 3 years’ targeted sales experience within the corporate, retail or education sector?
Do you hold a demonstrable and successful sales track-record?
Are you comfortable with a role that may involve some travel?
Location: Kingston upon Thames
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 (negotiable based on experience) + bonus (OTE of 15%)
Apply for this role